06 May 2008

BKTBAG!

This morning, when I probably should have been doing something else, I realized what would have been the perfect write up for my winter term project (a write-up which I still technically haven't done):

A Brothers Karamazov text-based adventure game!

Seriously. I think my Python skills could handle it. I might have to make an accompanying document to guide the user through a limited number of possible commands, but it could be really neat. And extremely geeky. Frankly, at this point in my life, that's exactly what I'm going for. I mean, just last week I got the strong desire to become obsessed with Star Trek: TNG. And this week? I found xkcd.

If I don't get around to it soon, maybe my Principles of Computer Science class in the fall will have a final project!

1 comment:

David Reese said...

wow.

just, wow.