1. Missed out on a drag show. Fortunately, I got to say hi to all the friends who were on the correct continent and could be there.
2. Knit, and was pleased.
3. Watched Make the Yuletide Gay (and knit). Pretty cute. Even the Minnesota/Wisconsin accents.
4. Skype date!
5. Walked through a windy night to collect B's apartment key and say goodbye/serve as moral support about calling the taxi company. (B: notice that none of those words we looked up helped. You would have been fine without unearthing the dictionary. Confidence!)
Tuesday, 27 December:
1. Knit. (Pretty sure this will be on almost every day)
3. Visited the bank, about half an hour too late to do everything I needed, but it did allow me to buy groceries.
4. Between the bank and groceries, I sat around and was mopey for a while.
5. Came home, cooked myself a dinner of pasta with ground turkey and broccoli, and started watching Merlin.
We can blame all future interest in Merlin on the fearsome bowler.