26 June 2008

I'm left with no choice...

...but to make this a blog post, since I don't know how to change the settings on the computer I'm using to allow pop-up windows for ObieMail. Which means I can't send my dad an email. Which means everyone except my dad can ignore the rest of this, unless you're my mother, in which case remind him about this please.

So I'm working on this sweater, but I didn't bring the issue of Interweave Knits that it's in with me (I brought the newest issue instead). As it turns out, there are a couple of techniques in the glossary in the back that I need. At first, I thought it was just the tubular cast-on, and I figured I could improvise something else, but there's actually a 3 stitch 1 row buttonhole I need, too, and have no idea how to improvise. SO could you please scan and email me the glossary from the Spring 2008 issue of Interweave Knits (should be on/near my desk)? That'd be great, since the first buttonhole is coming up about 10 rows down the road. So, what I'm saying is, if I could have it by this time tomorrow, that'd be great. Sorry I'm giving you a quick deadline, but I won't bother to go find internet access Saturday or Sunday. Thanks. Love, Bethany

UPDATE: I looked them up online. It'd be great to have the glossary to see if they're the same, but I'm sure what I have will work, so don't feel pressured to do it tonight if you're short on time. JUST DON'T LOSE MY MAGAZINE WHEN YOU MOVE. :)
Love, Bethany

3 comments:

Dave said...

Everyone except Bethany can ignore this comment, since I scanned the pages and sent them but the e-mail bounced due to "over quota".

bdraeger said...

I don't really have a lot of time right now to clean out my mailbox, since I didn't bring my laptop today since we're going to the banya later today. (This means I'm taking up space on one of the few working computers in the computer lab and this keyboard is REALLY loud.) So... try the comcast mailbox? (I'm not over quota, but probably don't have enough room for such a huge file.)

Dave said...

Will try that. I thought you had your comcast mail forwarded to your Oberlin account.