1. Picked up books of Akhmatova's poetry from Mudd. Not Anna. Raisa. (She's Chechen.)
2. Knitting at Smith's (again). Chuck left us in charge when he went to the bank; Cory signed for a package; some women thought we worked there.
3. A trip to the grocery.
4. Knit along to the documentary 'Mad Hot Ballroom'.
5. Newsies, again, this time with Cory.
My First Bread: Honey Whole Wheat Bread from the St. Martin's Cookbook
1. Breakfast (above photo + banana).
2. Mailed some books.
3. Excursion (thanks, Gail and Richard!).
4. Cleaned/rearranged room.
5. Ate dinner; listened to Elvis.
Wednesday: the Photo Narrative
Kirinlemon and me at Fine Points!
Kirinlemon bought Maaaaaaalabriiiiigo (sock yarn)!
Some Koigu KPPPM in it's natural habitat.
4 oz. Corriedale from Louet: my yarn diet is still intact!
Curry and Gyu-don at the Flying Cranes Cafe.
My new hobby: splitting desserts with friends.
A grilled sandwich of the peanut butter and banana variety. Also, milk.