Fell asleep, finally, at 5 a.m. What an incredible way to kick things off.
Thursday: food decisions.
1. 11:00 a.m. - Yogurt freezes well. Note to self: it does not unfreeze well.
2. 12:30 p.m. - Lunch: carrot.
3. 4:30 p.m. - Realization: I actually brought my lunch, forgot about it, and thought the carrot was all I had.
4. 5:00 p.m. - Realization: I am very tired and very hungry. It is negatively altering my perception of reality. Really, everything will be pretty okay.
5. 9:00 p.m. - Slight food coma after dinner with Lauren and Peter. Slightly the fault of Amanda, who couldn't decide which dessert to make, and just made two.