09 August 2007

Oh Yeah!

Several days ago, I had a great dream.

I actually don't remember much of it at all, and I think it might have been kind of bad, like the dream where my parents got divorced, as in so-bad-that-I-have-to-go-back-to-sleep-and-dream-something-better-before- I-start-my-day bad. However, there was one thing that truly amazed me; it has never happened before:

The dream took place in my house, and it was architecturally structured exactly like my house! Whenever I dream about places I know, there's always rooms in different places, and rooms that don't exist in real life. But this house in my dream ACTUALLY looked like the place my family lives! Maybe even down to the furniture!

...I know, you were probably expecting something much more exciting, but this is the best I've got.

No comments: