1. Met with Emily to pick a book to read with ECO. Considered Anne Lammott's newest.
2. Learned to play the Guacamole Blues on the mandolin, and didn't forget the solo on Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
3. Got a burrito and Dos Equis at Agave with Anna, and then played two songs (If I Had a Million & Guacamole) at their open mic.
4. Played 4.5 games of Connect 4 with Anna (also at Agave). The pieces all fell out the bottom in the middle of game 5, and we gave up.
5. Made a berry coffee cake for breakfast tomorrow at Emily's.