1. Purchased decoration for the upcoming Inaugural Ball.
2. Jumped around in a bus shelter waiting for the bus to come to take Linden and me back to Oberlin from Elyria, where we spent 1.5 hours at a craft store. Did not buy the owl pendant.
3. Ate a delicious dinner of варенные пельмени. Вкусно!
4. Compiled Russia prints and postcards and other prints into my new photo album, purchased at the aforementioned craft for on sale for $7. I could have gotten one for $1, but this one is pretty classy.
5. Corrected Russian tests/observed craft time/conversed with 5 other people in Linden's room.