1. Met Krokodil Krokodilovich Alligatorov, a creature designed by Russian Winter Term students to showcase clothing words.
2. My day got 10x better when I streamed some Russian radio and recognized a song I learned this summer. It got 8000x better when I found the YouTube video of it, and saw the dancing sailors.
3. Learned a bit more about Russian Icons at Wednesday night supper at First Church.
4. Purchased guacamole ingredients and mustard greens at IGA with ANNA!
5. Watched Wall-E. Awww-ed a lot.